Our spring/summer trips leaflet has now been released. We are now taking bookings for the trips listed below.
You can book your seats at our shop in Workington Railway station, which is open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 2pm. We can accept cash or card payments in our shop to book your seats.
If you are unable to get to the shop, you can book and pay over the phone by contacting Ian on 07887766707. If there is no answer, please feel free to leave a message and we’ll return the call when we can.
The first part of the Summer program is listed below:
- Wednesday 19th May – Bury Market
- Saturday 29th May – Blackpool
- Saturday 5th June – Blackpool
- Wednesday 9th June – Bury Market
- Saturday 12th June – York
- Thursday 17th June – Manchester & Trafford centre
- Saturday 19th June – Durham & Metro
- Saturday 26th June – Liverpool
- Sunday 27th June – Newcastle Quayside Market & Metro Centre
- Saturday 3rd July – Southport Air show
- Thursday 8th July – Morecambe & Barton Grange
- Saturday 10th – Bury Market
- Saturday 17th July – York
Our trip leaflet is available to download and print by clicking the link below:
Unfortunately, due to the current restrictions we are only able to offer reduced capacity on our trips. This means for the current time all trips are priced at £17 per seat, this will be reduced when we are allowed to use the full capacity on our coaches.
Our pick up points and approximate times are unchanged. These pick up points are
• Mirehouse Shops
• Whitehaven, Lowther St
• Distington Main St
• Galloping Horse
• Beckstone Bridge
• Salterbeck, Legion
• Moorclose Shops
• Jcn Newlands/Ullswater
• Royal George
• Old Town Hall
• Workington rail station (P)
• Flimby railway station
• Maryport B&M (P)
• Dearham, Commercial
• Cockermouth, Boots
Pick-up are normally between 7.30 & 8.30am.
As some trips may have 2 coaches in use, pick-up routes may be different.
Exact times to be confirmed in advance by Ian.
(P) Ample free parking on railway station car parks.