Our 2018 day trip programme continues to visit interesting and enjoyable excursions throughout the year.
Our white 48 seat touring coach is warm, comfortable and seat-belt fitted.
Our Day Trip leaflet is available from our shop in Workington Railway Station. Our open hours are Mon – Sat 9am to 2pm, we are open additional hours but this is only if we have volunteers available. If you can’t get to the shop, we can either mail a leaflet to you or we can send you an electronic copy via email.
If you have any further queries you can contact us direct on 07887 766707 or 01900 67389.
Here’s a quick taster of our trips for the remainder of 2018!
- Saturday 15th September – Liverpool, for Pirate Festival
- Saturday 22nd September – York
- Saturday 13th October – Glasgow
- Saturday 20th October – Blackpool Illuminations
- Saturday 10th November – Liverpool City Centre
- Saturday 1st December – Manchester
- Saturday 8th December – Beamish Winter Wonderland
- Saturday 15th December – Edinburgh for Christmas markets
All our 2018 trips are priced at £12 for adults and £10 for under 16’s. All children must have their own seat on the coach – but you are more than welcome to bring your own child seat or booster seat for the journey. Prices are for coach travel only and do not include admission to any event or attraction. These can be purchased in advance through the attractions website or you can pay on the day.
For full terms and conditions please refer to our trips leaflet.