Our 2018 day trip programme starts on Saturday 7th April with a trip over to the ever popular Beamish living museum. We have another exciting programme of interesting and enjoyable excursions planned through out the year.
Our touring coach has been off the road for 3 months to get some much needed TLC. We’ve removed some seats to improve leg room, improved the heating and ventilation systems and finally gave the coach a much needed repaint, all carried out by our team of hard working volunteers.
Our 2018 Day Trip leaflet is now available from our shop in Workington Railway Station. Our open hours are Mon – Sat 9am to 2pm, we are open additional hours but this is only if we have volunteers available. If you can’t get to the shop, we can either mail a leaflet to you or we can send you an electronic copy via email.
If you have any further queries you can contact us direct on 07887766707 or 01900 67389
For a copy of the latest leaflet. please click the link: Leaflet_trips 2018 Apr to Aug
Here’s a quick taster of our trips for the first part of 2018!
- Saturday 7th April – Beamish Great War Steam fair
- Saturday 14th April – Blackpool
- Sunday 6th May – Metrocentre/Newcastle City Centre and the Quayside Markets
- Saturday 12th May – Bury Markets
- Sunday 3rd June – Liverpool City Centre
- Saturday 23rd June – York
- Saturday 14th July – Beamish Festival of the 50’s
- Saturday 11th August – Blackpool
- Saturday 25th August – Durham
- Saturday 1st September – Lightwater Valley
All of our 2018 trips will be priced at the slightly increased price of £12 for adults and £10 for under 16’s. All children must have their own seat on the coach – but you are more than welcome to bring your own child seat or booster seat for the journey. Prices are for coach travel only and do not include admission to any event or attraction. These can be purchased in advance through the attractions website or you can pay on the day.
For full terms and conditions please refer to our trips leaflet.